adidas Energy Boost CG3056
These women's running shoes ensure a smooth, energised ride with adidas’ signature Boost®cushioning. With impressive shock-absorption and energy-return, the Energy Boost®helps propel your forward.
A stretchy, sock-like upper wraps your foot for a seamless, flexible fit that greatly reduces the potential for irritation caused by traditional stitching and seams. The FITCOUNTER heel construction is designed to support a natural stride, while the gridlike pattern of the STRETCHWEB outsole encourages smoother transitions by adapting to the individual way in which you strike the ground.
- Runner type: neutral
- Boost®cushioning - the more energy you give the more you get
- Four-way engineered stretch mesh upper for flexibility and breathability
- techfit upper is engineered for flexible support and a sock-like fit
- TORSION SYSTEM between the heel and forefoot for a stable ride
- TPU cage integrated into the external heel counter
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit for optimal movement of the Achilles
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 270g (UK size 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10mm (heel 32mm / forefoot 22mm)
- Textile and synthetic upper / textile lining / rubber outsole