New Balance Fresh Foam Boracay v3 MBORABK3
Utilising Fresh Foam, the Borocay v3 features a midsole that has been created from a single piece of foam that has updated geometric shapes for added cushioning, support and a more natural underfoot feel.
The upper is constructed with no-sew materials that provide a soft and secure wrap. The addition of Open Mesh in the heel keeps the structure lightweight and comfortable, while the traditional sockliner enhances the overall comfort by adding cushioning underfoot.
Blown rubber in the forefoot increases the cushioning and responsiveness, keeping you light and comfortable on your feet.
- Fresh Foam midsole created from a single piece of foam with updated geometric shapes that provide a cushioned supportive and more natural underfoot feel
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness
- No-sew upper materials with a hexagonal print construction provides a soft secure wrap
- Open mesh in the heel delivers lightweight structure
- Traditional sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning
- Last: PL-4 a running-specific last with a standard heel width toe box height and forefoot width
- Heel-to-toe offset: 3-4mm
- Stack height: medium; 25mm (Heel) 21mm (Forefoot)
- Surface: road
- Shoe type: standard
- Weight: 9.5 oz / 269 g