adidas XCS S76859
Rocky, bumpy courses won't slow you down in these cross-country running shoes from adidas. Featuring a full-length EVA midsole for low-to-the-ground cushioning, a lightweight breathable mesh upper and a wraparound tongue design, the XCS offers a snug and secure fit.
Meanwhile, an ADIWEAR outsole and six-spike configuration at the forefoot allows for optimum grip on uneven surfaces as well as high-wear durability.
- Runner type: neutral
- Two-tone mesh upper with no-sew overlays for breathable comfort
- Asymmetrical wraparound tongue for best fit
- Breathable mesh lining
- Thin EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Grippy rubber outsole with six forefoot spikes
- ADIWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability